- "It's tragic how I start loving a subject as soon as it's over" (@guerinmaths via @MathsEcho) ~ A superb post that really struck a chord with me about attitudes to maths in Year 11.
- "Fighting the last war - reflections on 2015 GCSE exam results" ( @steveadcock81 via @miss_mcinerney) ~ Interesting reflections on the validity of current approaches to exam preparation.
- "Clothesline" (@mr_stadel) ~ I'll be putting up another washing line in my classroom to play with these ideas in September (I already have two for display work).
- Global Maths Challenge brainteasers (via @mathsjem) ~ I'll be investigating these further in the next couple of weeks!
- Puzzle name cards (from MathsPad via@mathsjem) ~ Student name cards with puzzles on the back for use in the first lesson with a new class.
- Pictures and puzzles in teaching A Level Core (via @missradders) ~ Some superb puzzles to play with here.