- Finish tweaking my schemes of work for next year and share the resources and schemes online.
- Complete or add to some more pages on the Resources section of the site, particularly for topics new to GCSE or those that have shifted tiers.
- Go into school and sort out my classroom - I'm very excited about getting a much larger whiteboard and having my interactive board shifted to a better place, but this means I'll need to go in and sort displays and things out again.
- Revise FP1 so I can teach without making a complete hash of it this year.
- Complete the #summerblogchallenge - I'm exactly one third of the way there now!
- Switch off long enough to really enjoy both my honeymoon and a couple of festivals we have booked.
- Find some time to paint and make some more goodies for my craft stall at one of the above festivals.
- Make a scrapbook for my wedding photos and keepsakes.
- Do the odd bit of DIY - this is the thing that's least likely to be achieved.
- Finally, make sure I go back to school in September with a tidy, organised house and classroom, and try to keep it that way until at least October half term!
I mentioned a while ago that I was going to do a #summer10 post at some point; despite the fact that I'm two weeks into my holiday, I've pretty much been living and breathing wedding plans and celebrations for most of those, and I realised this morning that I still have nearly five weeks of holiday left, which is incredibly exciting. So here's my #summer10, the ten things I'd like to achieve in the holiday I have left...